United Group Construction is driven by a team of dedicated management professionals with decades of industry experience.
The ones whose capabilities are most critical to success to be highly engaged in pursuing a common vision of success.
The heart and soul of the company , The leaders of the United Group family know what a project needs , how much it’s worth , and how to build it right , they are committed to tear our clients and associates with courtesy and respect.
We are SPECIALIZED in:
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Food Industry
- Compressed Air Systems
- Pure Water Loops
- WFI Loops
- Clean Room Partitions
- Orbital Welding
- Steel structures
- Civil Works
- HVAC Fields
- Fire Protection Systems
- Plumbing Fields
- Electrical Fields
- Industrial Utilities
Is to build on our reputation for integrity, experience and excellence as the finest MEP Construction Organization by:
- Continuous improving quality of our work and services
- Constantly striving to exceed each clients expectations
- Providing our people with a challenging, secure and safe environment to achieve career goals
United Group vision is to the preferred partner in the region delivering complete MEP contracting services.
Also we target expanding our effort to grow profitable by meeting customers’ needs today and in the future by building and establishing partnerships based on trust with our clients.
This HSE Policy will be distributed to all Company’s levels and to all subcontractors working for UG Alex. All the BUSINESS UNITS shall:
- Guarantee the planning of the activities needed to reach these goals.
- Guarantee the reporting of the data needed for the monitoring of the advancement of accomplishment.
- Guarantee the BU staff, sub-contractors and suppliers involvement, at all levels.
All UG Alex’s employees, or the employees of the subcontractors of UG Alex, will be entitled to and will have the responsibility to stop work if they feel that such work is performed under unsafe or potentially hazardous conditions, without undergoing any negative consequences.
UG Alex has defined, planned and implemented the necessary measurement and monitoring activities for ensuring conformity of the products/services and of Quality Management System and its continual improvement. To this end, operating and application methods, as well as responsibilities related to this activity are defined and documented in this Section.
A UG Alex priority, for a responsible management of its activities, is the control of the danger for the people and for the environment, associated to the job. To reach this goal, the Company has implemented an integrated system for the management of the aspects related to Health, Safety and Environment.
Furthermore, the Company considers being a main concern:
- The control and reduction of the wastes produced
- The control and reduction, whenever possible, of energy, gas, water and diesel
- The control and reduction, whenever possible, of the use of chemical materials,
especially hazardous ones
- The control of the indirect environmental aspects in generated by UG Alex subcontractors and suppliers