United Group Construction is driven by a team of dedicated management professionals with decades of industry experience.
The ones whose capabilities are most critical to success—to be highly engaged in pursuing a common vision of success.
The heart and soul of the company, the leaders of the United Group family know what a project needs, how much it’s worth, and how to build it right, they are are committed to treat our clients and associates with courtesy and respect.
This HSE Policy will be distributed to all Company’s levels and to all subcontractors working for UG Alex. All the BUSINESS UNITS shall:
- Guarantee the planning of the activities needed to reach these goals.
- Guarantee the reporting of the data needed for the monitoring of the advancement of accomplishment.
- Guarantee the BU staff, sub-contractors and suppliers involvement, at all levels.
All UG Alex’s employees, or the employees of the subcontractors of UG Alex, will be entitled to and will have the responsibility to stop work if they feel that such work is performed under unsafe or potentially hazardous conditions, without undergoing any negative consequences.
UG Alex has defined, planned and implemented the necessary measurement and monitoring activities for ensuring conformity of the products/services and of Quality Management System and its continual improvement. To this end, operating and application methods, as well as responsibilities related to this activity are defined and documented in this Section.
Quality is expressed positively if contract requirements are met and satisfied (Regular Execution Certificates, reservations) and negatively, in the following ways :
- Customer satisfaction questionnaire.
- Direct communication.
- Reception of customer complaints (for the project handled in accordance with the AQAP 2110 Publication, any complaints or deficiencies relevant to the contract, reported by the GQAR will be recorded as customer complaints)
MONITORING AND MEASURING OF PROCESSES
- Planned and systematic controls of the trend of regular internal processes in relation to time-bound plans, contract obligations and expenditure budget.
- Internal audits.
- Analysis of process data during Top Management periodic meetings and reviews.
- Analysis of customer satisfaction level.
- Analysis of supplier process competence in respecting what has been planned.
We are committed to upholding our most cherished values in every project and task we take on.
We are working on satisfying our clients with our quality and our commitment in progress and implementation.